Liquid humic fertilizer EDAGUM®SM is a natural plant growth stimulator produced from an ecologically safe raw material – a lowland peat. The unique “know-how” of EDAGUM®SM fertilizer production allows to obtain and preserve the whole complex of biologically active substances from the peat: humic and fulvic acids, organic acids (succinic, oxalic, malic etc.), aminoacids, carbohydrates, vitamins, macro- and microelements in bioavailable organic forms. Due to the high content of these components, the fertilizer has high biological activity and a wide range of action.
The humic product EDAGUM®SM is appropriate for all kinds of agricultural crops on any soil types; its application is recommended at all plant growth stages – from seed treatment, pre-planting and spraying on vegetating plants including soil treatment after harvesting. It also can be applied in organic agriculture.
- Natural Humic Fertilizer
- Higher biological activity
- High concentration of humic and fluvic acid
- Complex of beneficial micro & macro-organisms
- Easy to Use
- Boosts germination
- Improves photosynthesis
- Monitors uptake of water and nutrients
- Improves soil condition
- Enhances yield and profit
- Extends post-harvest shelf & transit life of produce
- Dilute 4ml in 1 liter water. Mix well.
- Soak seeds for approx. 10-24 hours.
- Spray on plants as per following schedule -
- Drench/Drip/Spray 1 – after 12-15 days of planting
- Spray 2 – before flowering
- Spray 3 – before fruiting