CropSIL® is a beneficial plant nutrient enhancer. CropSIL® is not a fertilizer or micronutrient. Produced from silicon that is virtually found in all soils, but not available to plants – until now. CropSIL® will strengthen the plant’s cell walls producing stronger healthier plants with massive root systems and increased resistance to pests and disease. CropSIL® is very alkaline, it has a high pH, and can therefore be used effectively to raise the pH of hydroponic nutrient solutions.
CropSIL® is highly beneficial to plants at very low rates as a foliar spray or drip. CropSIL® can be mixed with other chemical or organic fertilizers and nutrients.
CropSIL® has an important role in the uptake and vascular transport of micro-nutrients, and can greatly improve the mechanical strength of the plant and its resistance to fungal diseases.
The addition of CropSIL® to nutrient solutions can greatly reduce the incidence and severity of fungal diseases including Botrytis (bud rot) and powdery mildew.
Recent research has demonstrated that raising the silicon levels in hydroponic solutions produced thicker, whiter, healthier root systems and increased yields. CropSIL® has also been shown to result in higher concentrations of chlorophyll per unit area of leaf tissue and better root system. This means that a plant is able to tolerate both lower and higher light levels by using more of the available light and better water management in drought.
- Improves disease resistance.
- Strengthens plants.
- Increases weight and bulk.
- Increased yields and flower weight – as a result of the presence of CropSIL® in the plant cells producing healthier and resilient plants.
- Increased stem strength and rigidity – CropSIL® aids in maintaining better leaf orientation for light absorption which in turn enhances photosynthesis and growth rates.
- Increased tolerance to high salinity– silicon has been shown to reduce problems arising from nutrient toxicity and/or imbalance. Depending upon the type of pest issues, CropSIL® high level of plant available silicon has been shown to reduce the amount of pesticide and/or fungicide needed. This reduces the damaging impact of harmful chemicals used in farming.
- Increase cell strength helps resist penetration of fungal diseases –particularly mildews. When applied via foliar spray, CropSIL® accumulates around the points of fungal attack to physically resist fungal ingress.
- Increased leaf strength improves wilting resistance.
- 99.99% Plant-Available Silica
- Easy to Use
- France Certified
- Boosts germination
- Improves photosynthesis
- Monitors uptake of water and nutrients
- Manages water and salt stress
- Enhances yield and profit
- Extends post-harvest shelf & transit life of produce
- Dilute 2ml in 1 litre water. Mix well.
- Dip seeds for 15 min. Strain off excess water & sow.
- Spray on plants as per following schedule -
- Drench/Drip/Spray 1 – after 25 days of plantation
- Spray 2 – before flowering
- Spray 3 – before fruiting
Note: Can also be given through drip, half an hour before stopping the drip cycle.